How To Extend The Service Life Of Explosion-Proof Tools
After we use the copper sledgehammer, the correct maintenance of it plays a very important role in the service life of the tool:
1. The explosion-proof hammer should be stored in a dry place.
2. In our daily work, after 20 consecutive strikes, the surface accessories of the hammering explosion-proof hammer should be treated in time and cleaned before use. Don't use it continuously to avoid being hit for a long time. Friction will heat the tool.
3. After using the explosion-proof hammer, wipe off the surface dirt and scale, and then store it in a dry place.
4. Percussion tools such as explosion-proof copper hammers and percussion wrenches cannot be tapped continuously. The appropriate interval should be more than ten times. At the same time, the debris on the product must be removed in time before it can be used. If the surface of the hammering tool contains other metal hard particles, sparks may be generated when hammered again, resulting in an explosion.
5. The cutting tool should be placed in the sink and lightly touch the grinding wheel to sharpen it. Do not use too much force and do not touch the grinding wheel for too long.
6. Clean the surface oil stains before using various products, and remember to use the explosion-proof hammer correctly according to the instructions.
We are explosion-proof tools suppliers. If you are interested in our products, please feel free to contact us.