Adjustable Stainless steel Wrench supplier shares this article for you.
1. Single-ended open wrench and double-ended open wrench:
Used to fasten or disassemble hexagon head or square head nut and bolt, single head single specification, double head double specification.
2. Torx wrench and single-head Torx wrench:
It is only suitable for hexagon head nuts and bolts because it is an elbow, it is especially suitable for working occasions where the position is narrow, located in a recess, and cannot accommodate a wrench. There is also a bent handle Torx wrench, which solves the problem of use in some special environments.
3. Ratchet Torx Wrench:
The shape and function of the Torx wrench are the same. The difference is that it has a ratchet ring, which can be directly turned on the nut when in use, and the nut can be up or down; when the ordinary wrench is used in some corners, it must be turned to a certain angle. Take it down and adjust and then turn. But it also has its shortcomings. It can't have high torque, and it can't be used too hard, otherwise, the gears and blocks inside are easily damaged.
4. Dual-purpose wrench:
A wrench at one end and a Torx wrench at the other end.
Striking Box Wrench
Same as a single-head open wrench and single-head Torx wrench, the handle end can also be used for hammering.
6. Adjustable wrench:
The width of the opening can be adjusted within a certain size range, and bolts or nuts of different specifications can be turned.
7. Dual-purpose wrenches for pipe and mobile:
One end of the movable jaw is made into a flat jaw, and one end is made into a jaw with fine teeth. Press the worm to freely change the position of the jaw.
8. Allen wrench:
Tighten or remove the hexagon socket screws. There are three types: flat head, ball head, and rice character.
9. Torque wrench:
Generally used with sockets, dial/pointer torque wrenches can display the applied torque when turning bolts or nuts. The preset torque wrench can set the specified torque. When the applied torque reaches the specified value, it will It emits light or sound signal, which is suitable for occasions where the torque is clearly specified. Wrench heads can also be customized to become movable heads, open heads, etc.
10. Hook wrench/Crescent wrench/Round nut wrench:
Tighten or remove the round nut.
11. Socket wrench:
It is divided into manual and pneumatic. The manual socket wrench is widely used. It is composed of various socket heads, transmission accessories, and connectors. It has the function of tightening or disassembling hexagon head bolts and nuts. It is especially suitable for occasions with narrow space or deep recesses... The accessories of the manual socket wrench are as follows:
(1) Ratchet wrench
(2) Slide bar: The position of the slide head can be moved to adjust the size of the arm.
(3) Quick cranking handle: Use the arched handle to quickly and continuously rotate.
(4) Curved handle
(5) Steering handle: It can be rotated, and it can be rotated in the range of incompatible angle.
(6) Universal joint: similar to steering handle.
(7) Extension rod/extension rod: Nuts and bolts with deeper recesses can be turned.
(8) Joints: connecting rods and sleeves with square holes and square tenons of different sizes.
(9) Socket head: There are six holes and twelve holes.
(10) Screwdriver socket: the socket wrench can be used as a screwdriver (screwdriver) of various specifications.